So I'm late, what gives??? Is it no surprise that I'm not June Cleaver and I'm just now getting around to posting 4th pics! We were in STL and had a blast with all the family in from out of town. We had our annual fireworks display outside of Uncle D's STL house, the downtown parade, all day STL fair under the arch, and to top it off I was fortunate enough to see the fireworks under the arch 2 nights in a row!!!!!! Thanks Kristen and Kate for braving the weather (which was NOT bad at all) with me and dancing to the B52's!
My boys, gearing it up for the parade!!!! Daniel squealed with excitement during the entire parade, which is unlike all of my other kids when they were babies..... they cried. Good times, fun times!
This year there were 40 of us at the parade all related in some shape or form!! I love the parade! The fourth is my favorite holiday!!

Here is my sister, Amy's blog entry with more pictures and what the weekend entailed. Fun times had by all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment