Today my best friend and younger sister turns 30! I am forever grateful for having a friend to grow up with, to share so many special moments, and to experience life's crazy roller coaster!!
Fortunately we are blessed to have such a strong group of women in our family to surround ourselves with! Happy 30th!!
Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. ~Carol Saline
In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. ~Author Unknown
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James
To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega
Happy Birthday Sis! I can't believe you are ........30!!!!!!
I love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment