Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Weekend Update......

As many of you all know, our family is huge on traditions, especially when it comes to Mizzou Homecoming weekend!  Friday night we attend House Decks with the Dietz family, followed by a backyard fire pit; this year ESPN game day was a huge highlight, the homecoming parade, margaritas and mexican food, and last but not least the FOOTBALL GAME!!  Seriously hands down we all agreed this was probably the most fun Mizzou Homecoming ever!!  Yes, I did miss my girls, but it was priceless spending it with the family!! Here are some highlights from the weekend!











And of course Patrick rushed the field with the other 70K plus people, I of course hesitated and once I saw women and children on the field, I rushed the field too.......hey it counts, right;)

We finished the weekend off by painting pumpkins this year!  We also decided to clean out and organize the garage, and move the piano into the basement.  Obviously mom and dad were still energized from the football game the night before:)

No comments:

Post a Comment