This past week was spent with family in Arizona. There were 8 kids, 6 adults, and 1 dog playing, laughing, screaming, eating, drinking, napping, crying, squealing, helping, and cooking all under one house. Stressful at times? Yes. But I wouldn't change it for the world, it's what family is all about. Coming together with all our similarities, our difference in opinions and lifestyles, brushing it all aside to BE a family. Patrick brought up to me on our third day of driving back "that next trip we can easily drive it in two days." My heart smiled because he loves being with and around family as much as I do, and we are both willing to drive 3000 miles to get there and back....again. And that is exactly what I am most thankful for......FAMILY.
I just noticed in this pic, Daniel hiding under the red table in the far right hand corner....love it!!
(Side note, we literally drove 3000 miles that trip, I noticed it and we celebrated it as we pulled back into our neighborhood, Monday afternoon. I can not wait to see what Christmas brings, bring on more family, more people, and more food!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment