Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tonight in 3 hours..........

I am in orientation for another job so the  husband and I both got home a little after 5 tonight.  We didn't have much family time (boo), but it was quite eventful, and all 4 were in bed asleep by 8!!!!  Oh and I am definitely not cut out for 8-5 work:)  I love a nurses schedule!


  • Said our goodbyes to our nanny, April, who is graduating and moving this weekend:(
  • Dinner:  Stuffed pork chops, this is what was said when dinner was ready, Me - Dad pork chops are ready if you want some dinner; Hannah - Daddy, evil Dr. Pork Chop is ready for dinner!  Mommy we gonna eat evil Dr. Pork Chop for dinner!?!
  • Daniel busted his lip......lots o blood for such a small cut, his sisters were crying because they were scared for him......so sweet:)
  • Meanwhile, Emily fell off the dinning room chair, lots more crying all at once
  • Aidan lost his voice, but was able to practice the piano, Jingle Bells, 7 times for his recital on Saturday
  • Then Aidan, Emily and Daniel all needed Motrin for cough and congestion
  • Daniel would not stop emptying all the tissue boxes in the house and occasionally eating a tissue, gross
  • Three books at bedtime = four stories read:)


Somewhere in all of this chaos, I find peace.  God's grace is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment