Sunday, May 27, 2012

Aidan's 2nd grade field trip!

Aidan had his 2nd grade field trip to Central Dairy and then off to Runge Nature Center.  I was in charge of 3 boys and of course we took the longest paths and some that weren't 'paths' but had lots of fun exploring!  Here are a few pics from the day.  I am so blessed to be able to enjoy days like this with my children!  

Excited for ice cream in the AM!!

One of many reasons I love Missouri are the amazing oak and maple trees!  This tree was huge and had  so many branches, I thought it was beautiful.... the pic doesn't do it justice.

My group of boys, who are also Aidan's best buds in his class.  They thought it was awesome I let them follow the creek and wonder off the path.


Aidan was beat when we drove home, must have been a great field trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment