Aidan added to our collection of bowls made by himself in art class. The smaller one was last years and the larger this year. He said he's keeping with the Tiger theme and will continue to do so through 5th grade:) I hated doing that stuff as a kid. I never thought much about it, but as a parent I absolutely cherish every bit of it!!! We display them proudly on our dresser ;)
On a side note, reflecting on this past year and looking into 2013, I've really learned to appreciate being in the present. So much chaos goes on in my daily routine with the countless mom calls, yelps and screams. I've come to appreciate, love, cherish and embrace every chaotic moment with love, patience, laughter and on occasion some wine:). Countless seasoned mothers have told me how fast time goes and man are they right on!!! Living, being, and loving in the present--- it's who I am for now in 2013;)


No comments:
Post a Comment