Here he is sucking/chewing on river rocks...... disgusting, I know! But at least it's a spring fed river, and we were way up stream!
Chaotic glimpses into the messy madness of my life and looking forward to kissing my five favorite people in the world on a daily basis. AWESOME!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Do we have a dog?!?!
Umm, no. We are not dog people and never will be, four kids is enough. I love dogs, don't get me wrong, I've always wanted one, but after four kids, really?! Some days I think Daniel is a dog, the kid puts everything, and I mean everything in his mouth!! Today I found him chewing the rubber off of my kitchen broom. When we are outside he is constantly eating chalk or wood chips....... don't ask. And if he's not chewing, he is licking! I can't wait until he's older, he won't believe some of the things he's chewed on, sucked on, and even licked! Thank God he loves his toothbrush, so we know the kid has clean teeth!!! (at least when he's not dipping it in the toilet, no lie..... I was getting ready for work and Patrick was playing with the kids, but D always seems to wonder off...... is this a fourth child thing?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment