Hannah, I am so excited to watch you grow this year! You make so many people smile and you bring pure joy to your family! We love you!!
Chaotic glimpses into the messy madness of my life and looking forward to kissing my five favorite people in the world on a daily basis. AWESOME!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Pre-School!!
Hannah had her first day of pre-school and she loved it!!! Needless to say after a day of learning, she was exhausted! I was very excited for Hannah to start; this school is just for her, something to call her own. I'm finding that concept to be harder and harder, the further down in line you are in this family, something to call your own. So I am going to make this as special as I can make this for Hannah! Does that make any sense?? I suppose in my mind it does:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You have a special place in your heart for her because she is the same in the birth order as you. Middle girls!!
ReplyDelete