Tuesday, May 4, 2010

D's big day;)

Today my chaotic kiss #4 turned 1.  I really don't feel good or bad about this day, happy nor sad.  The day was average, the morning fantastic (who doesn't love birthday cupcakes for breakfast!), and the evening I could have passed on.  But the in between moments throughout today were fantastic.  I'm not trying to be negative at all about celebrating D's big day, but the poor little guy is sick, has a wicked cough and is puking.  Thank you Jesus that the boy sleeps well, for now at least.  I probably just jinxed myself.  I can at least say the great things from D puking is H's stinky ginky is clean;) I won't ever tell her that her brother puked all over it and the kitchen floor is clean.....thank you Mr. Clean.  Tuesdays usually consist of swim lessons in the morning for the girls and in the evening for Aidan.  Yes, I know what you are thinking, I do go to the pool twice a day on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I'm a firm believer that my children need to be strong swimmers.  This evening I did get to spend some special one-on-one time with D, so we cuddled, played games, and I made him belly laugh (you know the kind of laughter that makes your heart smile).  The time we spent together was sweet and I will forever cherish those two hours I got to love on my 1yr old.  No fancy party, no fancy food, no ginormous cake or decorations, no gifts.  It was just me and D.....AWESOME!

Now I just poured myself a glass of wine and I'm going to hang with the hubby;)

No comments:

Post a Comment