The girls are doing great in swim lessons. Emily is such a strong swimmer and Hannah has no fear of the water. Thanks to swimming on the weekends, Hannah has perfected her cannon ball, much to mom's dismay:) Hannah now just needs to find a softer way to practice her cannon ball than doing it on our hardwood floors.
Daniel is walking more and more everyday!! It's so fun to watch him grow more and more confident. Today I ran upstairs to grab a snack for the kids and Aidan followed me and we began talking. The next thing I knew Daniel was closing the basement door. Aidan and I looked at each other shocked that Daniel had climbed the stairs by himself and shut the door like he was supposed to!!!! Hello, Daniel can not do stairs by himself, he knows how to go up but not down:)
Ok not much else going on except for the usual chaos of a big family. Things are good here, hope yours is even going better!
No comments:
Post a Comment