Saturday, June 5, 2010

School's Out!!!

Last day of school for my kindergartner!  My kids were so excited to wake up in the morning, go have bagels with Dad and get to school as soon as possible!  Ha I love that the kids love school so much right now because I know their attitude will change with time.  Aidan's class held a 'graduation' and the parents were able to bring in lunch for their child.  These times my husband and I cherish greatly because the one on one time with Aidan is so special.  One on one time is hard to come by, so I live it up to the fullest with each and everyone of my kids when I get the chance!







And just because the other two can not be left out here are a few pics of them too!

Daneil's favorite place to be.......in the fridge!!


Hannah in all her sweetness and chubby cheeks....love her!

So bring on summer!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. too sweet!! Love the one on one time with each of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete