Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week ONE of SUMMER 2010!!

This is my living room.........you can actually see spots of carpet.  So I think this isn't all that bad for the fist week.


Hannah peed on the floor and I went to clean it up, and this is what I found in the bathroom and Daniel was the only suspect.  He climbed up the steps to get to the toilet paper and proceeded to play in the toilet water.  Now I know I need to keep the bathroom door closed at all times!


This is Hannah's favorite place to nap during the day.  It's also my favorite place to cuddle with the kids:)


Daniel has gotten a midday bath every day this week.  He's a dirty, messy, child who loves to eat play in dirt.


This was our afternoon snack on Wednesday......Chocolate Chip Cookie dough.  It was gone by Thursday morning.....didn't bake a single cookie:)


Emily just had her dance recital today.  She did wonderful, leading the class through all of the dances.  I am so impressed at how confident she has become.

So we will see how week 2 goes and I hope you enjoyed some glimpses of our first full week of summer 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment