Monday, June 28, 2010

Things I ask my self......

I ask myself......
  1. Why does Hannah insist on giving herself a facial with yogurt every time she eats it?
  2. Why does Emily scream every time...... ALL THE TIME?
  3. Why does Aidan insist on scaring his sisters, even when he knows he's going to be in trouble?
  4. Did my mom really enjoy washing the kitchen floor as many times as she did, because I HATE IT?
  5. Can kids really make this big of a flippin mess in such little amount of time?
  6. Why does Daniel love being in the fridge so much?
  7. Why does Daniel love playing in the toilet?
  8. Where are my shoes?!?!?  Oh D must have them hidden somewhere!
  9. Am I doing the right thing?  (thing -- defined as all things mother and motherhoodness)
  10. What am I going to cook for dinner tonight?
These are just a few of the hundreds, maybe thousands, of questions that go through my head in a day.  I just needed to get some of my thoughts in order so I wrote them down, like any mother would do;)  I also wonder if other mothers out there are asking themselves similar questions, hmmmmm.....


Thanks for letting me share......now.....I feel much better;)

1 comment:

  1. I just got on your blog so that I could get a laugh today. Out of all my friends who ALL blog yours is the ONLY one I've read. Not that THAT should impress you but it should. Aidan is SO handsome and looks so freaking old. You are doing such an awesome job as a mommy and I'm so proud of you. Oh and PS I ALWAYS ask myself those questions every single day. Love you
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete