Sunday, March 14, 2010

We Have Survived....

So being sick may not seem all that bad to anyone who is not going through it.  But when it involves a family of 6 for a full week, it consumes you!!

I won't get into all the gory details of the vomiting and fevers that ran amuck through this household but I will say I'm so thankful we have all survived our fist family sickness and everyone still loves each other.....I think.  (ha ha, jk)  No it's all good with only a few remaining coughs and runny noses.

A special thanks to the babysitter last night, too.  After this long week, I called her last minute to see if the hubby and I could get away for a couple hours.  We had such a great time talking over a fabulous dinner and in the process ran into a lot of familiar faces.  The Husband and I are huge into having our date nights, but seriously who isn't?  A fantastic way to end a very hectic week!


No comments:

Post a Comment