Monday, March 1, 2010

Mondays

Today is one of those days:

  • -- I showered and put on clean pajamas
  • -- The kids and I are running late as usual to get to school
  • -- It's almost lunch time and Hannah is naked from the wast down and still has her pajama top on
  • -- Aidan was so sad after telling me he loved hearing the birds sing in the morning and seconds later the neighbor blasted his gun at the geese on the lake, you should have seen the look on the poor kids face
  • -- Emily's outfit this morning consisted of pink cowgirl boots that are one size to big, a red plaid skirt, and tights that are bright striped primary colors
  • -- Hannah peed on the couch and used an entire roll of toilet paper to wipe herself, clogging the toilet while I was cleaning up the couch
  • -- Hannah also has her right arm colored in bright green and yellow marker, it's one of her favorite past-times . . . drawing on herself


But most importantly I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, and my hair is washed.  I've given out tons of  kisses and D has been sleeping for the last 1 1/2 hours.  It's the little things in life I count as blessings.  Hope everyone's Monday is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment