Chaotic glimpses into the messy madness of my life and looking forward to kissing my five favorite people in the world on a daily basis. AWESOME!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Driving with kids
So Wednesday night we are all finally packed and heading to St. Louis. Aidan breaks the silence of sleeping children in the car by telling me that people are rich such as his Bushia and Grandparents because their houses are clean. He says, "That is why I keep my room clean and bed made everyday so I can be rich when I get older. We are poor mom because our house is small and dirty." From there I decided to opt out of this battle, it was late and I was tired. But I chuckled to myself because I love the way my kids think and process their world. Don't even ask where he came up with that idea, oh the mind of a 6 year old. I'm just happy he makes his bed everyday without having to ask him, I'll leave it at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment