Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Booty Totties

I also wanted to write about Booty Totties (BT). BT was created by . . . . your one and only Emily. Now BT is different from her imaginary friend Marsha. Marsha is very real, she has siblings, goes to school and church (which I feel she needs lots more of, ha ha!), she is an imaginary friend to Emily. Booty Totties is someone my daughter becomes when she puts a mask over her face. BT dances around acting silly and engages the entire family. We all think BT is hilarious. Even Danny gets a kick out of BT, squealing when Em, oh excuse me, I mean Booty Totties dances around the living room. Also anyone can become BT when they wear the mask so we are all entertained, especially when Hannah puts on the mask and she dances around saying "I Shooty Shotties"

Oh Booty Totties what will you do next and when will you appear next? I also wonder can Marsha be BT if she wants to? I won't push the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment