Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Doctor

This morning has been spent at the doctor. The two littlest ones had their well child checks. It went well, but I feel like we are there forever! Not that the office is late in seeing my kids, that's not the case at all with my doctor and his staff, the appointments are just long in general going through every question and answer and head to toe exams. I'm not complaining or upset but I can always think of a million and one other things I could or should be doing. So little miss Hannah checks out fine and Daniel is lined up to see the ENT for tubes. Maybe the husband and I will finally get to sleep through the night and I can start going to the gym on a regular basis (I'm choosing to sleep over going to the gym at 5am or 6am these days). We see the ENT tomorrow so we will see what he has to say. Impressed with Hannah yet again as she did not have a single accident this morning and went pee on the potty while at the doctors . . . . so I can officially say, since we are on Day 5 of big girl underpants, she is potty trained! Yeah Hannah!! Yeah Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment