So tonight when we put the kids to bed, I hear Emily saying Lola's part again and again and again, until finally I hear Aidan say "Good night Lola-Emily, good night Lola-Hannah." Good to know the big bro can come to the rescue . . . . I'm positive it won't be the last;)
Chaotic glimpses into the messy madness of my life and looking forward to kissing my five favorite people in the world on a daily basis. AWESOME!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Good Night Hippopotamus . . .
My two girls love watching Charlie and Lola, a cartoon about a brother and sister who go on these imaginary adventures together. It's actually quite cute and has a very jazzy tune I find my self whistling along to at times and you can't beat their cute British accents! There is one specific episode that Em absolutely loves. Lola will not go to bed because all of these imaginary animals are in and around her house having great adventures. A lion uses her toothbrush, there are whales swimming in the bathtub, and there are dogs in pajamas having a dance party. Once Charlie is able to get Lola to go to bed, she states there is a Hippo in the room and she says in her cute British accent, "Good night Mr. Hippopotamus." The Hippo says nothing and Lola promptly says, "I said good night Mr. Hippopotamus!" And the Hippo in a deep baritone voice says, "Good night Lola." And the show is over. My girls say this in a cute British accent (hilarious to only mom and dad I'm sure) having us reply to them constantly these past couple of weeks. It's very cute but after the umpteenth million time, I'm over it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment