Sunday, February 21, 2010

Painting

Who doesn't love the idea of painting? Ha ha I know a lot of people who loathe the entire process. I absolutely love painting a room and all the work involved getting the room ready and especially the final product. I suppose I get it from my mom and my sisters. Those girls love to paint more than anyone I know and are really great at picking out colors and making a room look perfect. So this weekend I painted my mom's bedroom. Her room was a dark olive color and she wanted it a neutral beige. So I primed and painted all in a day (and took my kids to the park and walked to Ted Drewe's). I've decided it isn't as much fun when doing it by yourself. Mom gladly volunteered to watch/play with the kids while I worked. The final project . . . . looked grrrreat! The whole process . . . . really made me miss my sister:(

No comments:

Post a Comment