Chaotic glimpses into the messy madness of my life and looking forward to kissing my five favorite people in the world on a daily basis. AWESOME!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Not sure . . .
I'm really not sure what to tell people why I'm starting a blog in 2010, while the rest of the world is tweeting away and have done away with their blogs. I suppose for me this is a way to get my thoughts down on paper (in a digital sense) and a chance to capture the on goings of my life. My life is crazy and chaotic and at the same time peaceful and serene. Who knew that I would enjoy being a wife and a mother . . . the domesticated roles I grew up fearing and pitying anyone who fell into that gap. That black hole of non-feminism, non-identity. And now I just laugh at my ignorance and immaturity because a woman can have it all. The woman just has to live what 'it' is and voila, 'it' is defined:) Make sense . . . probably not but to me it makes sense:) But at the same time I grew up wanting to help and love people, especially those who were helpless and less fortunate, so to some people it doesn't surprise them that I am a mother of 4 and wife of a busy professional. (Barf, did I just write that? Well I suppose it is true but I will forever see my husband as my hottie but awkward chemistry lab partner trying desperately to impress me) Not that my children and husband are helpless and less fortunate but I sure can help and love them to be the best of who they want to be. Oh yeah and in my spare-time I occasionally pick up a shift as an ER Nurse. I joke with my co-workers that I come to the ER to work and find respite. Well here's to you Messy Madness not sure where this will take us, but thanks for the free therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment